Assalammualaikum wbt.
Kita tak tulis pun last post, tiba tiba dah September 2026 and with a big news. Sabaaaar je lah ek makcik ni dah berumur hahahha.
You know what, Allah has blessed us with another happy news InshaAllah
I got to know that I am pregnant with the third one when Azim was in Terengganu.
For so many months, I've been trying to conceive. But I always trust in Allah's timing.
So kali ni, sampai 3 kali sistur check. Wow betul ke niiii? samar samar niii.
so Yeah its true.
And the first trimester was rollerrrr coaster. I think i had it worst compared to both of my previous pregnancies. Alhamdulillahh for the experience. I vomited alot, nausea soooo bad. Nak baring memanjang.
tapi kan, sebab I was engulfed in my work activities, I have tried my best to be present. I went to Sunway Lagoon in my early weeks, two times. One as company's reward with friends, one with my family. I travelled back to JB with my Athar, driving alone. Chaiyo to me. Syukur, Allah Jaga.
tapi bila penat, memang super exhausted lah citer dia. Ibarat tiada hari esok.
And as for now, I am already in my 16th or 17th weeks, Rasa macam craving manis manis walaupun tekak rasa payau, pahit. hehhee. I really wanted to write this experience down. Sebab for previous kids, tak sempat tulis in blog, dah tiba tiba bersalin, tiba tiba beranak . So I dont remember exactly the moment especially the bad ones hahhaa. yang muntah yang tak larat.
Thank You Allah.
Umur pun dah banyak, semoga sihat selalu.
Keep me in your doa <3
No comments:
Post a Comment