Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

May 17, 2012

075. Walls that separate.


I told them.
I do build up my walls.

Not because I am afraid of getting hurt.
But.


I give the exclusivity to those who is close by heart.



and to mix "personal and professional issues" ,
is not my thing.

Eventhough, I might be affected by both, somehow sometime.





Second semester is coming to its end.
Let's pray for the best output we migt have through out these months

Sebenarnya, saya perahsia.
dan kerana itu, I don't share much.
I hide them with my laugh and smile.
I secure whatever that I love, whomever that I love.



Salam alaykum.

No comments: