Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

June 19, 2012

078. A very entertaining but hurtful show.



Aku kematian kata.
Langkah aku pun turut sama, memperlahankan segala gerak lainnya.

I'm tired being the only audience for the whole thing that happened.
I know when everything ends, there will be only just me in the cinema.

Pathetic.

At least, I hope there's someone next to me who I could share my thoughts with.

I am just watching.
In a distant.

And under the veil of secrecy.
Don't you think, you could at least give me a bar of candy?
To make me happy?
Because, you invited me in.

Run run run away.
Hush Hush Hush keep quiet.

Because, no one will realize the steps you are making anyway.

For once.

Please tell me, "this is just a nightmare. and everything will be Okay"



It has been too long, and I know.
Everyone will  get tired of convincing others about themselves.

I give my trust.
and,
like a glass
You put it on crack.

Please take the glass back.
I need a new one.


Dari September rupanya aku simpan, tapi kau pernah tahu dan peduli?
Sebab aku cakap aku Okay dan :) sebagai penutup kecewa hati.


Salam alaykum.

Entry peluah sedikit rasa. tidak membantu meningkatkan iman sesiapa mungkin. Maaf.

No comments: