Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

October 3, 2011

044. Baby of her own.



Salam alaykum.

Life as usual has been pretty hectic. Alhamdulillah. At least that is the indicator that I am having my own life and living it up till today. Alhamdulillah.

For the second project am still doing some research for Infants product to be produced  by ME. 

Doing these readings and stuffs made me eager to have my own baby one day. InsyaAllah. Rezeki Allah. Sabar okay :)

Just a short update from me.

I do have some random thoughts to be shared. But idk when I would  be able to do so. Its like I am afraid if I do write in blog, I am wasting my time. But If i do not, I am still wasting my time and those thoughts are lingering my mind. Non-stop.

Alhamdulillah. At least Allah do gives me some ability to keep those in my mind kan? :)

Things to ponder and appreciate very much.

Yesterday, one of my nenek saudara on Bapak's side just passed away. Last raya, alhamdulillah we managed to visit her. She seems so happy thou despite her sakit-sakit and all that. 

Al-Fatihah.


and last week, I got anak saudara saudara. Since my pakcik from another nenek saudara on Mak's side just got a baby girl. 

See, Allah give a new life and take another one.


To balance and maintain the world, I see.



By the way, the picture of the painting in the previous post wasn't the one that I submit to Madame. Instead I painted a new one around 1 am and submit on 9 am on the same day. Gah, I can only pray for whatever results I may get.


Lelaki paling nampak gagah, bila dia paling lembut bergaul dengan si anak kecil 
:)

To be updated again soon. InsyaAllah.




Such a soothing song from Yusuf Islam.

"Find a girl, settle down. If you want, you can marry" Ouch. 


Salam alaykum...

No comments: