Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

October 31, 2011

053. Hey November, I don't realize you're coming tonight.

Salam alaykum.


Time is moving so fast and It is almost a year since that day. The day I realized everything need to be changed. And almost a year of going thru a process where ending is not the destination but the "pit-stop" to the other part of the real destination.

It is quite unbelievable. How I thought everything that was impossible were actually can be done, If I strive hard for it. At least, for some little thing in my life that I manage to alter the perspectives , I shall be grateful for that and hope and maintain not to lose it.

November.
December.

And it becomes too soon to ponder. There's no time to relax and sit to re-check back what I've been doing for these past months (deep and thorough self-reflections). Everything is moving. And so do I.
Maybe, the phase that I am in, is still slow compared to you or even my surrounding, but I hope at least the progress is there. At least I am moving step by step. Even a millimeter.

Nice huh?

I don't believe in the month's luck. But I do believe in Allah's gift to make the month a lucky month for me. Or actually, every months that I have been living so far, Is lucky enough. For everyday, I have new stories to be shared, secrets to be kept and thoughts to be changed.

Subhanallah.



Talking about Facebook. I actually kinda dislike the "LIKE" button, for now, at least. Its like when I keep on posting something, people will LIKE it, but, is it the thing that I post were pasted and glued to their heart?

Or its just another random post that I post?

Or its just me, who needs those attention and fame when numbers of people entered the "LIKE" button? Huh. That is not a good intention, kan?

That's why, I do wish the "LIKE" button wouldn't exist. I am scared the pure intention of sharing is changed, deep deep inside my heart. :'(

Blame me. and only Allah shall judge me.



That's why I once said ,
"Nak join itu ini senang, tapi nak jaga niat Lillahi Taa'la itu yang payah" ...

From people we get, to people we give back. InsyaAllah , together we manage our feelings and intention. For the good sake and bad, only Allah can judge.



Salam alaykum ...


p/s : Is working on my small-theater project and conservation studio project and here and there :)

No comments: