Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

February 24, 2012

083. Soundtrack in a playlist.



Setiap dari kita, pasti ada suatu momen yang mengingatkan kita pada satu satu manusia lain.

Untuk aku, pastinya ada.


"Sorry, Messy sikit".

"Ni mic yang digunakan untuk... Nampaknya dia kena built-in lah. And sorry for being so late"


"I don't know what to say... I really have the time... Thank you for making this June different"


"and after this, don't know until when distance akan di buat. So yeah"







If I am there, Things would be easier. Less Complicated.
I don't like one-way communication. I like two-ways.
Alhamdulillah.
Thank you very much for everything.


And, it is not really hard to say goodbye, when you know you are going to.
Leave the memories with me,
In case the distance would be forever.
In case lah.

But I hope it would not be forever.

-2011




p/s : Typing this out, by listening to something I treasure most.
Mi Amor, Allahhu Rabbuna, You know best.
My prayers , My faith ...

No comments: