Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

August 24, 2012

Last entry of DiaM. The 115th.



Kerana rasa bersalah yang menebal dalam diri,
aku rela berlalu pergi.


InsyaAllah.

mungkin ke tempat lain, jika masih peduli, bertanyalah khabar.




"I am sorry, I've been such a bad memory to most of you"

Wallahi, hanya rahsia itu aku dan tuhanku. dan kamu dengan tuhan yang sama jua.



Salam alaykum.



p/s : Words are only to be trusted when it is proven. So, with all my little tank of courage, I'll do it my way. Moga ada jodoh, kita ketemu lagi. EnsyaAllah.

p/s : Reading back old posts, buat saya tersenyum. Kuatnya saya dahulu. Mana perginya kuat itu? dan air mata, paling cepat mengalah. kenangan menjadi sesuatu yang paling indah.

Salam alaykum wbt. Terima kasih wahai kawan-kawan dan lawan-lawan yang sudi membaca kisah hidup seorang perempuan dalam onak mentarbiyyah dirinya, dan mungkin sekarang, She needs her own space and time.

2 comments:

pikir kool said...

"If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :) "

it is the nature of men to judge without conscience. just thought u should know. :)

LailaAlfisyahr. said...

pikir kool, what I put there is actually gentle sarcasm.
I know very well, indeed I am judging people without me myself knowing.

:)

and, when we start to learn about them, we'll love them.