Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

October 13, 2013

Ikut suka.


So it has been almost 3 months from the last post.
and of course there we so many events of life occured along the way.

MultiDip Studio has ended, Trip to Cambodia with lovely studiomates has ended, KaedLive one of the biggest program I handled, has also ended. After all, God taught me a lot, months before all of these events happened, preparing myself for something bigger and happening in life.

To be honest, every single thing, gave me even a little bit of impact to life.
For I shall, have no direct words to translate everything.

Dari setebal tebal iman, sekuat kuat hati, hinggalah ke tangis rajuk rayu paling rahsia seorang aku.
Unbelievably, I am still alive.
Keep moving on la kononnya.
Padahal hati dah macam paling kecut, jasad dah macam paling longlai.

Aku menjadi perempuan paling kedekut untuk berkongsi emosi atau rasa yang rahsia,
Aku menjadi perempuan paling tamak akan semua masa masa lapang yang ada,
Aku menjadi perempuan paling mengadu pada tuhan agar dikuatkan segala asa.


So, for the time being, Semester One, as Third Year student, really crucial year, really hectic life. And I shall maintain my focus amd aim. Harap kuat. Harap iman mantap, sebab few days recently macam nakal nakal.


Oh, tuhan, maafkan perempuan ini ya.



Salam Alaykum.

No comments: