Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

July 4, 2022

040722 - Ibu of Two

 Hye Blog.

Assalammualaikum.


it has been superlong delay.

I am now a mother of two, Athar & Khadijah.

you know blog, many has happened through out these years.

The world got into deadly Pandemic. We got locked down in our houses for 2 years. It feels like verything has stopped for a moment. I got into panic attack and anxiety at some point.

However, Allah has been so kind too. He granted my biggest wish in this business which is achieving my first ever Million Dollar Round Table in 2021. The world recognition that all Agents are eyeing for. But still, I keep myself low and humble.


Athar is now a 4 years old young boy. enrolled into his first school, make friends and learn some new things. Explore new world.

I just finished my pantang for Khadijah who was born on 21st of May 2022. it was dramatic, but again you were so kind. Everything was smooth, and Azim made it to be by my side right before I deliver the baby. This time, Dijah was easy one. Air Ketuban pecah, Rasa nak berak teramat, and only skin nick suture.

The pregnancy journey wasnt smooth, I got admitted 2 times. First for infection which makes me feverish. and the second one is probably tachycardia related to pregnancy which related to asthma as well. As soon as Baby Dijah was born, all the sesak nafas pooof gone. MashaAllah. 


Allah, Thank You for everything. I couldnt thanked you enough. You have been blessing us even thru all the trials and tests through out the years.


Oh, in 2021 mak got infected with Covid. actually mak, bapak & abin got infected first time in that year, but Mak's condition was serious. She got admitted almost a month during Ramadhan till Raya. She was also almost needed to be put on sleep. Syukur,she was not.


Looking back at life. this is the adult phase. How our parents have gone thru it previously even with different sets of condition, I hope I could go thru it too.


O' Allah, please grant us endless rezq and abundance of happiness & barakah.

Protect my husband and grant Jannah for him. He has done the very best for our family, please provide the best for him as well. I guess, that's the real meaning of Love.


see you again Blog. My hiding place.

Maryam.

No comments: