Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

August 29, 2023

290823 - Preserving the peace of mind

 Bismillah.


I had so many thoughts running in my mind for the past few months, or maybe since last year after a Huge transition happened in my life, to be exact my career life.

Despite everything that happened, 

-in and out

-high and low

I tried to keep it under control.

I always want to be reminded of many blessings I have been bestowed with.

I want to keep my mindset at the right path, my heart with clear intention.

Syukur is the key to success and most of all to keep me calm, every now and then.


Today, I got the time to write, it's almost the end of August, with a blue cup of Zus Buttercreme, I decided to wind off a bit. 

Sometimes I do get lost. I do have my time whom I want for myself, not wanting to meet anyone.

I want to preserve my energy, my peace of mind. 

Focusing in improving myself instead of comparing with others.

Embrace my journey and milestone I managed to pursue.

People may see or think life is unfair, but put at heart that Allah's plan is better than us.

Much Much Better.

Keep going, Keep striving.



If any of you are reading this, keep praying for me.

For Allah, family and people whom have trusted me.


Sincerely

M.

No comments: