Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

July 6, 2011

015. Short notes to my friends.

"Sahabat yang baik, merupakan satu kurniaan terindah dari-Nya. Satu ujian buat kita juga. Untuk melepaskannya, Untuk mendidiknya, Untuk menggembirakannya, Untuk menangis dan tertawa bersamanya, Untuk mengingatkannya, Untuk berjuang dijalan-Nya, dan Untuk menyayanginya kerana-Nya"


For every words that might hurt the heart, I am deeply wanna say "I am sorry".
For every actions that might hurt the heart, I am deeply wanna say "I am sorry".


Untuk teman seperjuangan, walau di mana kalian berada ; Allah bersama saya dan awak. Kekuatan itu ada pada-Nya, mintalah sebanyak mana saya dan awak mahu. InsyaAllah, for every hard time, there will always be the sweet time (Asy-Syarh 94 ; 5-6)







p/s : It is not my favorite thing to give ; a specific BFF-award to specific person, because somehow i am living with the most gorgeous people on earth, which I assumed to be my BestFriendForever(s) till akhirah, InsyaAllah :')


No comments: