Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

September 12, 2011

038. The smell of the first night of school .

Esok dah start sekolah.
Baju dah gosok
Alat tulis dah beli.
Beg dah kemas.
Kasut dah kilat.


Harapan saya semoga ; sesi kali ini lebih bermakna bersama muka-muka baru

dan

saya mampu manage my time and money wisely.


InsyaAllah.

Lets start our semester with deeds that lead us to Allah.


How about, giving a simple smile?


:)

Love ya guys.

I am so tired. Trust me i am typing this with my eyes shut. But when I read back my error, I undo and typed again.


Salam.

Bulan dah terang benderang. Shayeww shukewww shangattt :D

No comments: