Before you go on with the reading,

She's making her own way. With Allah by her side.


If you don't mind, read this blog from the first post. But If you mind, don't basically judge if you don't know what happened before :)

Sincerely,
Mrym.

October 26, 2011

051. Very very short update.

Assalammualaikum :)

Whats up with everything? The iman? The soul? The semangat? still up? or going down?
Haha. Alhamdulillah. I am doing fine (at least for the time being)

My days were quite hectic , as usual. And I prefer it to be that way. If not, I am gonna be so passive and end my day laying lazying on the bed all day long. And that is such an unproductive way to have a day.

So much to say, but so little time. When I have the chance to sit and relax with my laptop on, My mind pulak jadi beku , hilang kata-kata.
Kenapakah??

I'll update more later. Tentang hidup sekarang dan what I see behind it. Alhamdulillah is my only word :)


Mintak tolong kirimkan doa agar saya tak pengsan sentiasa. Terimakasih.


Salam alaykum.

No comments: